4.09.2009

Ryleigh Kate found her "voice"...and its beautiful.

We are SLOWLY adjusting to "normal" life in the Watkins' house. It is by far the hardest adjustment I have had to make in my life. Bringing her home was a breeze compared to this chaos! I am completely exhausted. Poor Kyle...not much time for him.

At Woodland Academy they tell me that Ryleigh is far more advanced than any of the other babies her age. She never cries there (one time a few peeps) and they nicknamed her "Smiley". I picked her up yesterday and heard her first laugh! It melted my heart and I LOVE her voice. I cant wait to hear it ALL the time. She enjoys her daycare and sleeps soundly for 9 hours a night! I couldnt ask for a better baby. We are truly blessed...and in trouble when she is 14 becuase Im not sure this can last forever. :)

We are transitioning over to 3-6 month clothes in the next couple of weeks because she is growing like a weed! Not length-wise but those rolls keep on coming and I love them.

Stay tuned for more Easter pics on Monday!!

Ryleigh Kate Watkins 1.16.09 8lbs. 9oz. & 20 inches of pure joy!

Belly Laughs 10.22.08