4.02.2009

HoPpY First Easter Ryleigh Kate!

I LOVE EASTER. We have pictures at the clubhouse this Sunday with the Easter Bunny and next week at her PaPaw's work next Saturday(BeKaert). We won't start our tradion of Easter egg dyeing until next year and I can't wait!!

We received a little package with these gifts on Saturday from her Aunt Amy in Wisconsin. Thank you!! The little slippers and bib are adorable. There is a book in there as well as a bunny and a bath scrunchie that is a frog!



Her Auntie Tabby brought us this CUTE outfit to wear...




AND Here is her Easter Basket!!!! I put it in front of her and she was a little scared...okay she started to cry a bit. I think it will grow on her. I cant wait to fill it up!~



Here are some little presets for her little friends, Katie & Kenzie, Zac, and Adelynn Mae.


Stay tuned for pictures of Ryleigh!!!

Ryleigh Kate Watkins 1.16.09 8lbs. 9oz. & 20 inches of pure joy!

Belly Laughs 10.22.08