1.15.2009

Hello Ryleigh Kate...It's me, your mom

As I sit here in the hospital waiting for you to arrive there are a million thoughts going through my mind. I can't believe this is actually happening. That we have been so blessed to be here right now. It is very surreal and exciting. I can't wait to see your beautiful face and kiss you all over and smell you and hold you. I know I will fall in love all over again. I want you to know what an incredibly amazing journey this has been so far and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you in it. I wouldn't have traded one moment of watching you grow inside of my belly. I am going to miss feeling you all day, especially after your hiccups. You are a feisty one my dear and it was never a dull moment with you. I am anticipating for it to be the same once you arrive. I LOVE your little personality already.

I hope everything goes very smoothly tomorrow with inducing and you are healthy and happy. I am nervous, scared, anxious and sleepy. I hope to be the best mom ever and to love you unconditionally every moment of your life. This will be new for both of us so please bear with me as we learn together. I can't promise I won't make mistakes but I do promise to fix every hurt, catch every tear, and wipe away any fears. You have a wonderful family and already some little friends. The best part about tomorrow besides you joining this world...You will share your special birthday with your Daddy! He is very excited to meet you. He will be the best dad ever I promise. He is an amazing husband and has taken care of me very very well. He has a huge heart but a strong mind. I can only imagine how much of a daddy's girl you will be.

I love you SO much. More than you will ever know.

Ryleigh Kate Watkins 1.16.09 8lbs. 9oz. & 20 inches of pure joy!

Belly Laughs 10.22.08