12.15.2008

Only Four More... & almost out the door...

A pretty quiet weekend but a lot accomplished! Had a wonderful OVERDUE lunch with the gals from RHS at Crumpet Tea Room. Finished the CPR class with the family. (Yes, I made them take it. God forbid something were to happen but I feel much better knowing they know.) Then Sunday spent all day organizing the house and making more room for Miss Ryleigh then of to mom & dad's for tree decorating and a wonderful dinner.

This weekend I graduate from JBU on Saturday!! I literally have 2 inches of room in that big black gown. Hopefully my water doesnt break when we are there...like it did in my dream!

So the bags are packed, car seat is loaded, house is organized, baby clothes are washed and mom is about to POP! We have our 36 week checkup this Wednesday with Dr. Seale and I am SO looking forward to finding out if there is any progress. YAY!!!She is "dropped" and has assumed the position. Now we just wait and wait...

Ryleigh Kate Watkins 1.16.09 8lbs. 9oz. & 20 inches of pure joy!

Belly Laughs 10.22.08