10.21.2008

Week 28...

We have officially dipped into the third trimester and have 12 weeks left! That is if Ms. Ryleigh will stay in there that long. Everything is going really really well and I cant complain a bit. I am sure Kyle will say otherwise but honestly I couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy. I just hope this last home stretch plays out the same way. Our next doctor's appointment is on October 31...Halloween!! I will see Dr. Cole and just do a routine checkup. My glucose test came back positive and I don't have to do the Rh shot. We are good to go. Last visit I was at 26 lbs...We'll see how far I have come this time. There has been less and less walking going on as I grow bigger and bigger. I never thought I would say this but 2 miles is A LOT! I do love it though and can tell when I don't go.

We are working on Ryleigh's nursery and trying to get everything ready. MeMaw and Mom are getting ready to start on all the bedding and we have a few things to put up. The baby shower is in 1.5 weeks!! I can't wait.

Sleeping at night?? No. This belly seems to make things a bit uncomfortable. And baby Ryleigh flies around in there ALL day and night. Oh Lord...I hope she is not this active when she comes out. Kyle is SO lucky he is still in the bed. There is not much room in there for all 3 of us. Windows are open at night so that helps. Poor Kyle is freezing by the time morning comes and I am still walking around in a tank top burning up. :) It will be December...and we will still have the windows open, and 3 blankets on the bed. :)

Ryleigh Kate Watkins 1.16.09 8lbs. 9oz. & 20 inches of pure joy!

Belly Laughs 10.22.08