10.29.2008

Bubbles & Breathing...

Week 29 and 11 more to go..but who is counting?? We go to see Dr. Cole this Friday on Halloween for a follow up. Everything is going really well. I can definitely feel the weight and pressure now and find myself out of breath after unloading the dishwasher. :) Still swelling in my feet quite a bit but I am sure its because I cant sit down. The 2mile walks every night do help a lot with it. I have a bad case of "nesting" with a bit of OCD. Poor Kyle. So now he is freezing and cleaning all the time.

Ryleigh's Nursery is coming a long exactly as I dreamed it would be. I love to just go in there and sit. I just cant wait to get the rest of her furniture.

Last night I discovered this thing called taking a bath. Haven't soaked in a tub since before I was preggo. It was AMAZING! It takes all the pressure off and was so relaxing. I didn't want to get out. You can find me in that tub for the next two months. Between that and yoga...I am all set. I go to yoga 2 to 3 times per week. It is a life saver and I recommend it to all, pregnant or not but definitely if you are pregnant.

Busy weekend ahead...More nesting, Last HOGS Football Home Game, Wedding, Couple's Baby Shower for the Maddick's and my Baby Shower on Sunday! Wheeuuuw. Time flies by. No wonder I don't remember the past 29 weeks.

Ryleigh Kate Watkins 1.16.09 8lbs. 9oz. & 20 inches of pure joy!

Belly Laughs 10.22.08